Monday, June 05, 2006

"Behind the scenes" action!

By the way, you all might not appreciate what a hard thing it is to maintain Captain Capitalism. Aaron has to delete out a lot of unwanted commenters who question his wisdom - not just the ones you know about! For example, "ricardo juan" got put on the neg list for questioning his assertion that Ronald Reagan was a Keynesian! Deleting that stuff wholesale is a much easier way to win the argument than asking somebody what a Keynesian is, and it keeps the blog pure.

Try it yourself to watch the complex filtering process in action!

5 comments:

Clarey watcher said...

Darn tootin', you might not make the cut over at my Captain Capitalims blog. You should try!

As I recall that nut ricardo was trying to make it a bigger issue, something about supply-side and demand-pull. Clearly he desn't understand that on my blog things mean what I say they mean.

Mulk said...

I'm referencing the original Thelonious Monk - the man who troubleshot silence.

Clarey watcher said...

Actually a liar? How entertaining.

RJ wasn't, I think, taking issue with whether or not Reagan did good, economically. He was taking issue with the idea that Reagan was a "Keynesian." RJ was wrong of course since "Keynesian" means what I say it does. If I say he was a New Dealer, by God he was.

Clarey watcher said...

Mulk, TS is a badass too. You dig Frisell?

Mulk said...

I know not who frisell be sir