Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Missing links?

Wow, here at the Watch we start linking to the Google cache of "Captain Capitalism" Aaron Clarey's more repulsive speech, and suddenly somebody goes and tells Google to delete those cache pages, just like Aaron originally pulled the posts!

Well, now, we here are looking out for you. Since Aaron has insisted those aren't offensive speech, I'm sure he'd want you to be able to see them (and many others!) And I'd be happy to do you that favor. Besides, I'd want you to be able to see those pages so I'm not doing anything unfair! After all, when this site was all parody it referred to those posts as "interesting" or "daring," not, say, "racist," and I'd really rather not continue misrepresenting Aaron. And you should be able to judge for yourselves, no? So in case you're having a hard time finding the stuff (and of course, you can always contact me) that's gone missing, you can go ahead and find
  • That post on Mexican women discussed down below, here.
  • That post on Katrina refugees, here. (Oh, and check out his gratuitous reference to them as the "losers of Louisiana" here!).
And of course there's lots more in the ol' hard drive. People keep asking me to put up that post - you know, the crime one - but I'm saving it for a particularly wonderful occasion, and I'm really kind of behind the 8 ball with work right now. So we'll see.

No comments: